Vitamins and minerals are essential for sustaining life. They are necessary for growth, vitality and general well-being. An inadequate intake of nutrients leads to deficiency and disease.
If you skip meals, are under stress, eat a speacial diet or have particular nutritional needs, you will benefit from taking vitamin, mineral and other supplements such as antioxidants, fatty acids and herbal medicines.
This book explains:
- The recommended daily intakes of vitamins and nutrients
- Who will benefit from taking supplements
- The types of supplemts available
- How supplements can help prevent and treat disease
- How supplements can promote optimum health and well-being
Features: 104 pages, Booklet
[more by Nicola Reavley]
[more on General Health, Nutrition]