A groundbreaking medical program for risk assesment, prevention and treatment. Learn the vital facts about our nation's #1 disabler and #3 killer.
- How to lower your overall stroke risk
- Which common heart conditions are little known risk factors for stroke
- Why simple changes in your diet can help prevent stroke
- Where to get the best treatment during a stroke emergency (less than half of emergency rooms are equipped to treat acute stroke)
- When you should begin taking steps to prevent a stroke from ever occuring today!
What you need to know to help protect your family from stroke and it's aftermath:
- Groundbreaking risk-assessment questionnaire
- Personalized prevention program
- Stroke emergency checklist
- Comprehensive stroke survival manual
Features: 340 pages, Hard Cover
[more on General Health, Heart Health]