Your amazing thyroid and how you can work with it to control:
- Heart Disease and Circulatory Problems
- Sexual Problems
The classic work on thyroid, thoroughly updated and explained!
Low thyroid function, or hypothyroidism, is one of the most prevalent ailments people face today, yet one of the least diagnosed - and least understood. It plays a role in many common and debilitating conditions, from fibromyalgia to diabetes to cancer. In these pages, you'll discover:
- how to determine whether you suffer from low thyroid function
- the connection between the thyroid and the mind
- how to differentiate between low thyroid function and the hypoglycemia
- the truth about synthetic thyroid hormone
- simple treatments that can help you look and feel better, in less time than you might think!
There's no need to suffer from undiagnosed, mysterious symptoms any longer! Learn to manage your thyroid, and give yourself the gift of abundant physical, emotional, and mental health.
Features: 270 pages, Hard Cover
[more on General Health]